Sunday, February 28, 2010

2nd part of my memorable holiday

How many times you guys have a candlelight dinner in a life ? hahaha ... i have my 1st time candlelight dinner in this valentine day. With who? of coz with my lovely dear .... i planned a candlelight dinner at strawberry hill , DAVID BROWN RESTAURANT. Althought we both have an argument when we plan to hav our memorable dinner at ther .... by the way la ...luckily end up with happy and memorable too ...

We have the hardest way to reach a romantic restaurant , 1stly we nid to pass a the crowd place wtih full with malay and india ... i cant c any chinese guys other ther ... but by using mirror we can c two stupid chinese .... that is me and my gf .... we hav to sit on the cable car while it taking about 30min to reach the top .... inside no air con ... somemore full with 'nice smell' .... 好不容易才上到山顶, suddenly our feel become different ... the view the weather are very nice .... feel worth waste my 'sea water' ..... we have some walk over ther before entering the restaurant.that was my 1s time have my dinner with lot of flower and a small lake.... and also in top hill ... feel so romantic .... post some pic to let u guys jealous la .....








View from David brown






Food presented by david brown only for valentine Nite



what a sweet memorable i have in this holiday.

[to be continue]



No comments:

Post a Comment