Sunday, February 28, 2010

3rd part of my memorable holiday


Chu er is my house gathering .....morni nothing do stay at home wait for my sis and my bro in law come bek .... then after that we go out hav some lunch ..... act we wan go kek lok si ...but ping he suddenly vomit like hell .... those thing he eat all come out ... i saw the milk come out from nose ... so geli .......
He sked a group of customer ... den go away after saw he vomit ... haha feel sorry to the shop.Alr no customer d .... somemore we sked the customer go away.
At we hav a few round of steamboat in my house. my mum also invite my brother in law fren come over to happy happy. This was my chu er holiday. although feel normal but i was waiting for my sis come bek since 30th nite.

Anywasy happy chinese new year to u guys la . and my little cute ping he. He getting bigger lo. here some pic.



Chu san i went out with my bibi again ... coz we had planned to have movie together in cny. and i also visit to her 2 grandma house and some of her family member house.We go watch movie name as All's well end well 2010. After movie we hav our dinner at sushi king ... at nite we go bek my house and bring my dear go pai nian with my parents.I feel abit weird act ... dear dear why u like sked my parents wan .... anyways hehe slow slow .... o after my house we went to autocity to meet her fren then go bek tot plan to go bek early but sudenly singing mood so ong .... sing till midnite only bek. That was my holiday ... starting work at chu shi ..... after that no holiday for me d . sad nya.

No comments:

Post a Comment