Monday, February 22, 2010

A Memorable Holiday

I had been go through a memorable holiday on this semester break.There lot many thing happened on this holiday too.Good or bad was happened on me too. Bad we always will ignore it cause bad thing is unhappy thing so not nice to mention too.Just dropped down those happy and memorable memory.
May i start ? talk those noncern and boring word .... better to start write my holiday.




Before Chinese New Year

I went to Batu Ferringhi to have a date with my bi .... there place i think not belong Batu Ferringhi but is belong to Teluk Pahang d ..... there have tropical garden .... and the beach look so nice and soft when step on it ... we saw some people picnic over there beside we also saw a 2 couple which going to marry soon ... they have their outdoor photo shooting under the hot weather ... sure feel very susah wan.....i scare hot weather ... cause will make me sweat lot .... hell like this CNY ....the weather almost
melted me .... come bek come bek now let me bring u guy some pic that we hav took ... is not nice picture but is memory that i hav with my bi .....actually we plan to go beach to take some photo walk very long time d ... just that weather not allow us to do ... always moody ... cry ... but this time god feel kesian to us so gave us such a nice weather to us feel lucky ..... beside we also met a guy who lose her motor over ther so sked to park my car over ther.....














[continue to next new blog]















No comments:

Post a Comment