Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wish List In 2010

Target? can i set it as my target or goal or hope or wish ?? Which word i should use ?
Nevermind use target .... coz i aiming many thing for my self ... hehe
Here is my target.

There was many thing i wish to get act .....

Talk one by one.

1. DSLR = Digital single-lens Reflex

This are the one the tauke recommend me use basic and fun .... and also beginner .... About the price is rm1999 quite expansive but is a cheaper amount the model hehe .... it come with a 18-55mm VR Lens ....yes this wat i wish to get before my birhtday or on tat day birthday so i can take my birthday moment .... coz i miss up my 21st brithday ... this year i wish i get a happy moment on my birthday .... waiting for that moment.
while there is other i wish to on this year. Let move on .







2. A perfect dinner with my sweetheart.

1s place - Tamarind Brasserie-park royal,
located at batu ferringhi, is a buffet type
restaurant.

2nd plase- Revolving Restaurant@Bayview Hotel,
located at uptown,buffet type


3th place- Ko Fu Loft @ Gurney plaza,chinese style ...(*soon)

4th place - not yet decided.


3. A toy for myself














Is a gundum model set- Freedom.


4. A trip

Not yet decide, possibly after i get my 1s item first.
But is come out a plan too. i wish to go a island place with my camera..... then only come to
shopping place....


5. A plan

A plan That would help me in future.Possibly straighten to my work. What will i do in
future?businessman ? work in factory?or else oversea ? time is getting short i should
come out with a plan for future......

6. A gift to my parents

Stil not yet decide , this is depend on my wallet... i think it will let me know what i should for
my parents.waiting you..............i think mostly is MONEY .... coz they can buy watever they
wan, crab hand for me coz i duni think about what should i buy for them.

7. A better day give to my bi

there will be a better day when i growing up and up ... mean i getting old and old ... hehe

8. - (to be continue)




No comments:

Post a Comment