Thursday, December 24, 2009

X'mas Eve 2009



10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1..... Merry Christmas ....  

I was counting down in my car with DJ  988 ....

I was on my way to my sweetheart house ... but i was catches by traffic jam at AC ....

This is wat i took while i was in traffic jam ..... hehe

reach at Sweetheart house ... lot people but they almost drunk

And i just said hello to her dad ... and no talk too much coz he was singing that time ... 

We had nothing to do ... den do some wafer, chocolate steamboat, and look bek some old pic ....

HOHOHO .... bi you are 女大十八变 .... become a leng lui now .... 

After tat  we sing few song ... but on that time almost late d

So decided to go bek home ...

Reach at 3 .... with 140km/s haha

I noe this not a really memorable xmas but promise next year we will hav a more and more happy moment in X'mas..... maybe we can do some bbq and invite all fren to come ...  


No comments:

Post a Comment